Touch Of Mankind.


Passage 3: Redirected Destiny.


"I came to this city when I was 20. I wanted to be an actor,  just like Amitabh ji. I blew all my savings on sunglasses and flashy clothes. All the studios rejected me, saying I didn't have 'the actor material'.I was broke. Poverty stricken , I lived under the bridges. I didn't even have the money to book a ticket back home. Then one day a man came and offered me labour work. I reluctantly accepted it, but gradually my skills developed and I started to enjoy my work. Now ,these are the happiest days of my life. When I look back, I realize I had been so stupid. Today, I have a wife, and a small daughter, who wishes to be a teacher."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers