Touch of Mankind

Passage 1: Chana Chor Uncle. 👳🏾

"For the last 42 years, everyday I wake up at six, and prepare the chana chips which takes upto four hours. I prepare the spices as well . And then, I set off. At times I earn upto Rs. 400 per day. Those are good days. At times, there is not even a single customer. Bad days. But now, the times have changed ; students prefer sandwiches and frankies. They ignore me, push me aside . My body cannot bear the daylong stress of roaming around. I want to retire, sit peacefully in my village. But, I have a family to feed. A wife and three children. For their sake, I must go on.It hurts, but it's okay, I'm used to it. Everyday I come with a renewed hope; maybe today will be a good day. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers