Memories of Him

 



Do you have a friend who loved you? Who was not a part of your family but was a part of your family? Well, i did. His name was Rohan. He was very close friend of mine, rather bestfriend. He was very kind. He had hazel eyes and i loved him so much. 

       He invited me to go swimming every summer and we used to have a lot of fun. He couldn't swim most of the time as he remained sick. 

       Rohan always listened to me when i had a problem. He was always there  to help me whenever I needed him, be it academics or extras. We watched tons of movies together with a bowl of soup every time. 

        Last summer, it all changed. Rohan was diagnosed with cancer. It was a hilarious week for me to process it. Two weeks after being diagnosed with cancer, he died. My mom didn't let me attend his funeral. 

        My heart broke. Rohan was no longer with me. Now, it's been a year without him but i still dreamt of him. I lost a part of me. My whole life has changed without him, and I really miss him. I know wherever I will go, i will have a soft corner for him. So even though a person is not by your side, the memories irk you forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers