Lemonade

 



When opportunities come your way, you should always try to make the best of them! When I think about my regrets at night, I often think about all the missed opportunities I had but didn't take, all the ones I took but didn't make the best out of it. I now realize the sheer amount of things I have missed out on in life just because I was scared to do something new. I was afraid of going outside my comfort zone but in doing so I was restricting myself to this tiny box with high walls. It was comfortable but I knew somewhere in my heart that I wasn't going to grow if I kept myself confined like this. I had to take risks, had to find new things. It wasn't easy, pushing my boundaries for the first time. But when I went outside that box, it was so freeing. I had not realized how suffocating it actually was to live fearing doing things I didn't know about. I came to accept that I wouldn't be able to live my life fully if I kept on restricting myself and so I tried new things. There was a lot of trial and error and so many times I was tempted to give up, still am at times. But how can I? I've worked so hard for this and to give up right now would be devastating. So I continue to persist. Like someone said 'If life gives you lemons, make lemonade', maybe I have finally learned how to make the lemonade

- Rtr. Zainab Degani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers