World Rotaract Week

World Rotaract Week


A Rotaractor is not one who finds a way to balance studies, friends, family and Rotaract. He is one who finds a new family in Rotaract. I joined the movement 2 years ago and I would be lying if I said that I enjoyed it completely. However, I am ready to do it all again. In these two years, I have made around a hundred friends and a thousand memories. I have grown in these two years to become a better developed person and have gained a better understanding of how things work and how you have to make do with what you have. I overcame my weaknesses and started to confront my fears. My year could have been smoother but glass does not polish. Sandpaper does.
-Rtr. Deval Savla
Editor 

I see a massive difference in the person who  I was at the beginning of my Rotaract journey and the person who I am today, I would like to thank RCNM for the same. My journey from being a Member to a Professional Development Director wasn't easy, but it has only helped me grow as a more confident and cordial person. RCNM has given me memories, bonds, opportunities unthought of for which I will always be grateful.
~Rtr.Varshitha Acharya
Director Professional Development

I joined the world of Rotaract in the September of 2017. Being a member in the rotaract club of NM college, provided me an outlook to an entire new world of self development, creativity and social service. From being a member to being the digital communications director, this journey has taught me to embrace my strengths and flaws and reach towards perfection. It taught me the value of hard work and efficiency. Although stress and responsibilities may tire or irritate you, all it does is develop you as a person. This fact was one of the things that I most value about my experience in this club. The world of rotaract provides millions of connections, opportunities for growth and a ton of wonderful happy moments.
~Rtr.Aayush Dalal
Director Digital Communications

My journey as a Rotaractor 
Meeting new people, learning something everyday is what this Rotaract journey taught me. Working under pressure, completing deadlines and of course creative idea generation, creative idea generation and creative idea generation the most important work a PIS director could do meeting the interactors and creating memories that they could cherish is what this journey has turned up to but the memories will stay close to me
~Rtr.Kaushal Rajpopat
Director Partners-In-Service

I have been a Rotaractor for two years now and so far Rotaract has helped me become more self-confident and given me an opportunity to look beyond myself. It has allowed me to meet new people everyday and the memories that I have made working with fellow Rotaractors will stay with me forever.
~Rtr.Sakshi Chudiwala
Director Professional Development

I still remember the day I hurriedly filled the form for being a member of the club and the journey from a member to being one of the directors in the board has been quite a roller-coaster ride.
From running helter skelter to completing each and every thing on the 'to-do list' on event day to chilling with my co directors in the canteen just after all the pressure had been lifted off was something I'll cherish forever.
Rotaract has not only given me the opportunity to meet the most incredible people but it has also helped in shaping my personality to what it is today.
I'll be thankful for it,today and forever
~Rtr.Vagisha Purohit
Public Relations Officer

I chose to become a Rotaractor as it showed me the opportunity to make new friends as well as learn new things in my college years.
   But I didn't know that I will actually became the part a Family, The RCNM Family with a bunch of lovely and helpful friends around.
   Starting my Journey with an amazing ICYE trip to Hyderabad where I got the first ever chance to introduce myself as a Rotaractor to the people of other clubs. The unknowns became known in just 4 days making the best memories. 
   Being a part of Team PIS was just the best for me as | gathered knowledge of organizing an event and the most important thing was it taught me to be punctual for teaching interactors and to learn new & valuable topics.
   Rotofest taught us  dealing with situations, having fun even during stressful days making it the best part of joining the Rotaract Club. 
   I finally started my new journey with a new year and a new spark. The journey of Director leading the Team Community Service. It made me responsible and to lead a team as a perfect leader while handling all my studies and events, I even learnt time management.
   Being a Rotaractor gave me a package of qualities of patience, responsibility, time management, punctuality and at the last a better person. Through this I was able to bring cheerfulness in the lives of the others and spread a word to serve, learn and grow by bringing a new soch in the society. 
   Thank you Rotaract Family for making me bold and responsible in my life. 
~Rtr.Saloni Maru
Director Community Service

People have different happy places, RCNM happens to be mine.Last year, I had joined RCNM in search of a few experiences and hoping to have a lot of fun.With 13 different avenues I had one big family then, I have a big family now.Needless to say, I have had my share of experiences from being a MEMBER OF ED to the DIRECTOR OF MARKETING everything is fun with RCNM. We have no clue where the future will take us, but the experience I have and people I share that with I  look forward to tomorrow, the day after that and every single day.
~Rtr.Siddhi Mehta
 Marketing Officer

My journey as a Rotaractor started when I was a member and the purpose which the Rotaract Fraternity fullfils really inspired me to work more for the society. My director year witnessed many upheavals which had nothing but a great positive impact on me. The confidence I have now is truly more than what I had before joining the club. The Rotaract Clubs across are very beneficial in personality building and expanding your contacts which you may never know may help you in any walk of life. I have made some of the best bonds with the best people in Rotaract. Rotaract is the best extra curricular activity one can indulge into
~Rtr.Shubh Shah
Director Partners-In-Service

Having heard of something like RCNM before joining college definitely excites a student. My journey in RCNM started as a member. I always wished to be a Director looking at my Directors. Finally after interviews i was chosen for the post of a Director of Club Service. RCNM has given me an entire new and a crazy Family. I have never had friends with whom i have been so attached to, may it be even the president. Few months down the line my year comes to an end. I have no regrets. I take with me tons of memories, love from all my members and definitely life long friends. 
I, Rtr. Dwitik Dedhia, am extremely proud to have a been a part of a Club that has given me innumerable experiences and memories. Thank you RCNM, indebted for life.
~Rtr. Dwitik Dedhia
Director Club Service

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers