Dream

I dream of the day
I will go home
My hardwork shall pay
The moment I see the open door.

My mother shall be in tears
And I in her lap
She will love me for years
Till it's time to go back.

My father will be the happiest in ages
He will hug me and kiss me
He will express his love in stages
And inspire and bless me.



My siblings will have a hundred stories
Of what happened when I wasn't around.
Together we'll have fruits and berries
That we'll now not fight for.

My mother will cook me the best savouries
My father will not stop till i drop
He will fill my plate with memories
And scold me when i refuse to take any more.

We will huddle together on the sofa
And watch tv and laugh
We will sleep together on the terrace
And wish for nights longer, days half.

May this vacation last a lifetime
May the golden sun never set
May my sleep last some more time
Till my dream is reality one day.



Aishwarya Rajesh Bhuta
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Tuljapur

Slang of the day! - Bae

Okay so the word 'bae' has gone all viral on the internet and it was our moral responsibility to tell you the truth. 

Dear 'Bæ'-users, we MUST tell you that as much as you'd love to shorten even a four lettered word called 'babe' to a 2/3 lettered one, addressing your loved ones by calling them 'bae' is simply gross!


Truth: Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop

So the next time somebody says 'Bae I love u so much', remember, it's a TRAP!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers