Making the Most of My Summer Vacation

 

After a stressful week of exams, I was finally free to relax and enjoy my summer vacation. I decided to spend my time reading novels, watching web series, visiting my Nani’s house, and spending time with my cousins.

I started my vacation by reading a few novels that I had been wanting to read for a while. I curled up in a comfortable chair with a cup of tea and lost myself in the stories. I also watched a few web series that I was delaying to start because of exam. I enjoyed watching Brooklyn 99 a lot which is a comedy series based around a police precinct called ‘The 99.’

After a few days of relaxing at home, I visited my Nani’s place. I love spending time with my Maternal relatives and my cousins. We always have so much fun together. We play games, go for walks in the park, and eat delicious home cooked food made for us specially by Nani. My Nani’s house is in Chandigarh and it is very close to many hill stations so I also went hiking in the woods with my cousins. We hiked to a waterfall and then had a picnic lunch by the water. It was very beautiful and peaceful in the woods.

I had a wonderful time chilling in my summer vacation. I relaxed, read books, watched web series, spent time with my loved ones, and made memories that will last a lifetime. I am so grateful for this time to recharge and rejuvenate. I am ready to start the new college year feeling refreshed and ready to learn.

Summer vacation is a time to relax and have fun. There are endless possibilities for things to do, so find something that you enjoy and make the most of your time off!!

- Rtr. Adit Mahawar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers