-R-E-V-E-N-G-E-


And the bell rang...

Miss Rose smiled and said, "Time's Up sweeties. Stop writing."
And with this our last exam got over. 

I'm finally done with my high school.



"Akiraa!" Gloria yelled from behind.

I turned to see Gloria and Danieal coming towards me. 

Gloria hugged me tightly and Danieal gave me a quick side hug.



"We are planning to go to Danieal's. Are you in?" 


"Yaa sure. See you guys at 11."



Danieal had already planned the night for us. It was an Ouija Board party. 

Fascination took it's peak because I've never played with it before. But who knew that this was going turn to something else...








We were 6 in total. 

Gloria started first. The coin started moving. At first I thought it was prank but later...



"Dear Widza Board wont you tell us something?"

Y-O-U-K-I-L-L-E-D-H-E-R.

Everyone's face went pale.

"Whom did she kill?" Danieal asked in a cracking voice.

"Y-O-U-A-L-L-K-I-L-L-E-D-H-E-R" 


It suddenly blacked out. Only the candle was burning. Everyone started yelling and screaming. After calming down...



"WHO?" Danieal wispered.

Gloria was in shock. I had no courage to even blink.

"K-I-Y-A" The coin moved.

After that I felt like I was stabbed in center of my heart. I forgot how to speak. There was a rush down my spine.

I looked at Gloria who was already sobbing. And the others understood what's going on. No one dared to speak.



Kiya was a girl in our school only. Till last year... 

We all being from influenced families had a habit of judging people and outshining them. Kiya tolerated us until the day we decided to chop her hair off and humiliate her publicly for some reasons I don't remember now. She didn't turn up from the next day and no one even bothered to check on her. Until Today...



The door slammed when we all came to our senses. I ran towards the door to open it. But hell ya. We were locked.

The coin moved again "R-E-V-E-N-G-E-B-E-G-I-N-S"                               

   





- Aashi Mehta
Rotaract Club of NM College





Up for more Horror Stories? Brave enough to read another one? 😈 
Best of Luck!
"Satanic Verses"






And if you are now ready for the ultimate horror challenge...

Let the game begin...
(For 18+ ONLY)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers