It's a Trap!

The Editor's Note

We all love Hallowe'en, don't we? At least, I am fascinated by those jack-o-lanterns, those spooky face paints, the whole eerie feel!
Lights. Camera. RCNM. Vowed to bring the Hallowe'en-esque ambience to the digital world. And here we are! Nearing the end of the 'Fortnight Of Terror'.
The core object of the project was, excuse the language, to scare the sh*t of out of our readers. Well, we may have missed that mark, we did provide our readers with a spooky experience.
Personally, I did enjoy every article, right from the Camping Trip to Taken. They're were incredibly engaging with that supernatural appeal about them. And Rtr Aakash Rathi, the project chairperson along with the whole of Editorials avenue, did surely ensure to cross all boundaries, break all records and celebrate the festival before the world ;)
I wonder why I can't sleep peacefully at night yet.. And then a voice hums in the back of my mind.. 'The night has just begun..'
                   -Rtr. Siddharth Tendulkar 

Project Chairperson's Views
Horror is a genre which was alien to me before doing this project and hence it was a very big challenge for me to understand the subject and then take concrete actions. The blog's reputation was at stake and so was my personal reputation, as this was my first individual project. 

I would like to firstly thank my editor, Rtr. Siddharth Tendulkar, for giving me this opportunity and for being very supportive all throughout the project. I would also like to thank and congratulate my colleagues, Rtr. Vaishali Munjyasara and Rtr. Nihar Sahasrabudhe along with my complete member group for helping me put together the whole project. You guys are the real superstars!

The entire club has made this event possible, I appreciate all your efforts/suggestions. A special mention to Joint Secretary Rtr.Hiloni Shah, Sergeant at arms, Darshan Pawani and Rtr. Siddhant Bhide from the special task force team for keeping me motivated. The night has finally come to an end.
                          - Rtr. Aakash Rathi




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers