Digital Diary - DE's Edition 2

 


Small Things That Matter

I was walking my way back to my home with mixed feelings. There was a relief in finally overcoming my fear but also the thought of getting grounded by parents for the next fortnight. I had a wonderful experience that day and had made so many beautiful memories, but at the same time, I also feared the thought of the teacher picking us up in front of the whole class and thereby leading to embarrassment. This was all running in the back of my mind but still, there was not a pinch of regret that day. I strolled merrily with a grin like a Cheshire cat.

 

Accepted how we girls planned to meet for completing a group project where we were about to hang out for the first one hour and then work sincerely on our project but ended up spending the entire day having fun, swimming and eating out. This was not how the day was planned and supposed to go, but the way it went left an overwhelming effect on me. The next day at school would have been a lot more embarrassing but it is definitely of not much value in front of our smile that comes every time we recall those memories.

 

Having such an experience made me realize that I do need to have an organized life, but at times it is cool to have unproductive days. Even if I had planned to work out regularly, it is all right to miss a day and have that tasty pani-puris from my favourite pani-puri wale uncle! And while having them, if I happen to bump into one of my old friends, it is alright to waste time on her instead of following my daily routine. This makes me sound more than a carefree person, but whatever happens, happens for a good reason.

 

So, every moment I think of “Kya pata, Kal ho na ho” and enjoy my life to the fullest without any fear or stress.

Rtr. Akanksha Sharma

Departmental Executive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers