Digital Diary - DE's Edition 2


 Living the moment ....

I was busy doing differential equations with my headphones on. More than the sum, I was busy humming the line of the song as if I was the main character of the song. Suddenly, a thought stroke my mind about my future. What am I doing right now? why do I always found myself speechless when someone asks me about my future career plans. Well, I have no answers to these as well, but I feel it’s not always necessary to have plans. There’s nothing wrong with that. What if I choose to go with the flow?
Exploring the world is fun, but I always fear the outcomes. The fear of things not going in the way I wish. There have been a lot many situations where planned things failed to happen. For instance, I planned to talk with one of my friends on call, but unfortunately, I slept. I can’t blame my timings, but such small failures make relations worse at times, makes me feel sad. Nevertheless, what about those moments where I, by mistake called my friend and she picked it. The happiness I got after talking with her for the whole 1.5 hours. This was definitely not planned but the ways it ended up makes me smile. To be free of scheduled life makes me enjoy this world with different freedom. 
Let’s thrive in this world wherever it takes us. Who knows which road will take you where? How will I ever know what life is actually calling me for if I don’ consider all the roads? I remember after graduating 10th grade, how much I confused myself about afore fields, but today whatever I’m doing, I have no regrets for any of my decision. In fact, real fun is when an unplanned thing becomes successful.
How many successful meetups have we experienced with our friends? Remembering those undecided trips with friends makes my heart smile. For sure, I have many experiences, so these days I am learning to live in that moment more than worrying about what will happen next. My interest keeps changing every day, every time. So how could I ever stick to one plan? No one has ever seen tomorrow and neither have I. Working for tomorrow is a must but what if I chose to work for it in a sustainable way, Things will happen if it’s meant to be. And thinking this, unaware about all the fear of attainting materials thigs I open up my wing every time to let things happen, the way they want.
Whenever I feel my life is not well settled, I always light up my mood with this quote o,
“Live an unplanned life,
Your life will be thrilling,
Because life comes with infinite possibilities,
Every plan you have will fail,
and the unfortunate will happen.
And that will be a disappointing life.
So better live a thrilling one!”

Rtr. Akanksha Sharma,
Departmental Executive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers