CONGRATULATIONS RCNMites! You’ve earned it!



Metamorphosis.


Stage 1: The Caterpillar

“Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can’t go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry hold in tight
I promise you there will come a day…”


A day out of this monotonous schedule is all I need… Class. College. Home. Repeat. Are you kidding me? Is this how my life is going to be for all these so called college years?

Don’t give up yet. The change that you’ve been waiting for might be knocking at your very own doorstep. Go on! Open the door! Like what you see?





Stage 2: The Pupa

“I've been so wrapped up in my warm cocoon
But something's happening, things are changing soon
I'm pushing the edge, feeling it crack
And once I get out, there's no turning back…”


Transition incoming! You’ve dared and opened the door finally. And whom do you see standing in front of you? RCNM. Had heard a lot about this one. What? RCNM is asking you to join ‘em? They may select you if they find you worthy enough? Like seriously? Bring it on. I ain’t afraid of no one.



Stage 3: The Butterfly

“Butterfly fly away
Flap your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true…”


Hell ya! Told ya I’ll crack it! Let’s see what you’ve got in store for me, RCNM. Oh. I AM NOW RCNM. *evil laugh* 
Now I'll show you who am I?  What am I capable of doing? It's going to be




- Editorials Avenue
Rotaract Club of NM College




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers