Night Changes..

Smack!

Kick!

"Move bitch. It's time for you to get some beauty sleep. No one needs to see you sick and grumpy the day after our wedding."

           Our bloody wedding

Guess who was lucky enough to get married at 14?

That's right... It was me! Married at fourteen with a twenty one year old monstrous politician.

My life, it did a whooping somersault. It's weird how fast the night changes. Yesterday, I was playing in the school playground, with the school claiming me with its uniform and ID card. But today? I sit in my own pool of blood with nothing but a mangalsutra claiming me his... in no way as his wife but his slave.
He nipped his seventeen cigarette on my butt and got up to pick up his pants while I sat with unbearable pain and agony with fresh cuts, burns and wounds on my face and places where I don't let anyone touch.

        Those sensitive places

Punched, whipped, spanked, fisted and raped mercilessly for six hours.

         The worst six hours of life

Yes, it's a crime - marital rape. But we're missing the point here. He was a politician' and what politicians do is anything but crime!
Every time he touched me, he made me experience hell.

I was officially his slave, his sex toy and his punch bag. My butt cheeks served him as ash tray.

The terrible pain in legs or rather my whole body had taken over. But damn that stone-hearted man, he made me sleep on the floor.
The dawn gave me some hope. But realizing what the life will be from now, I had to bury those hopes with concealer. With the throbbing pain, I had to cook, clean the house, serve his parents and by the end of the day, return as his sex slave.

Days had changed rather drastically. From the classrooms to his bedroom. Every setting sun got me horrors of worst kind. A silent war of me and my ever deteriorating will power took place every night.

One week. Two weeks. Three weeks. Nothing changed. Just the pain multiplied and so did the make up cakes to hide my wounds.
I was cleaning his washroom, cursing every star for such a life, when he entered.
"I have invited my friends for dinner tonight. I want you to cook for ten people."

"Like hell I am" I blurted out. Immediately regretting it and covered my mouth.No sooner had I said that than he held me by my hair and threw me on the floor. He kicked my stomach and face several times.

"I am not giving you a choice, honey." He muttered and left.

The night neared and his friends arrived. Little did I know their plans. Soon after the dinner when I was sitting in my room, one of his friend came in my room. The lust and hunger in his eyes made a shiver run down my spine.

One by one they came and used me. And like a doormat, they all walked over me. This was it. The pain was no where near bearable. The little will power I had gathered to survive all this was shattered. I yearned for freedom. Freedom from this agony. I had no guardian angel to look after me, I was all I had. And I had to make the decision. I had to end it. I simply had to end 'me'.

I still wonder what his face must have looked like.. When he saw my silhouette that morning.. suspended from the ceiling fan..

- Rtr Rutvisha Mehta
Rotaract Club Of NM College

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

The Mentalist

Nasty Battles #9 - Last benchers Vs first benchers